It's To Change HVAC Filters- and Save Money $$$
It is that time of the year to change your HVAC filters in the Southeast as the temperatures rise and HVAC units work harder. The number one reason for your Air Conditioning unit to fail is due to a clogged filter.
Why should I change my air filter?
1. A dirty air filter is the #1 reason for HVAC system failure. A dirty filter restricts the air flow into your HVAC systems air handler. This restricted air flow places additional strain on the air handler fan motor and could, over time, burn out the motor and cause your system to overheat and ultimately fail. Filter replacement is a small price to pay to extend to life of one of the biggest financial investments in your home.
2. A dirty air filter makes your fan motor work harder and consume more energy. One of the easiest and quickest ways to reduce your energy bill is to replace your air filter.
3. A dirty air filter reduces the air quality in your home. Poor home air quality can aggravate allergies and asthma, particularly children’s allergies. Change your filter for your family’s health.
4. A dirty air filter makes your heating and air-conditioning systems and your ducts get dirty faster. This can lead to costly cleaning expenses or to a need to replace your units sooner than you expected.
5. A dirty air filter increases your energy bills. You can see an immediate, short-term cost saving s when you replace your air filter.
6. A dirty air filter increases your carbon footprint. Changing your filter reduces the amount of energy your home consumes. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to be environmentally responsible.